Defending Your Reputation | Defending You
Sex crime charges can derail your life. Even before the trial, many of your peers will consider you guilty. The reputation damage, as well as the fines, jail time and sex offender registry requirement, can be catastrophic. Make sure you hire an experienced Louisiana molestation accusation lawyer to defend you in court.
Shreveport Sex Crimes Attorney | Broocks Greer, Attorney at Law, LLC
I have more than 40 years of experience as a lawyer, including many sex crime defense matters. I know what is at stake for you, and I know how to help you get the best outcome possible.
As a contracted public defender in DeSoto Parish, Louisiana, I have handled a large number of sex crime defense cases. I have a wealth of experience and thorough knowledge regarding sex crime defense law and procedure. Contact me to learn more.
I defend clients against a range of sex crime charges, including:
- Molestation of juveniles – with a mandatory minimum of 25 years incarceration
- Rape – with up to 25 years imprisonment
- Forcible rape – with a minimum of five years imprisonment
- Aggravated rape – a capital crime requiring life imprisonment upon conviction
- Sexual battery – with up to 10 years imprisonment if the victim is an adult, and up to 25 years without parole if the victim is a minor
- Indecent behavior with a juvenile
- Indecent exposure
- Lewd acts
- Internet sex crimes
It is common for people convicted of sex crimes – whether through a trial or through a guilty plea – to be required to register as sex offender for at least 10 years. I will do everything I can in your case to fight against a conviction.
Experience And Knowledge In Sex Crime Defense
I have a wealth of experience handling all of the complex aspects of sex crime defense:
- DNA testing
- Forensic interviews
- Psychological profiles
- Nurse examiner reports
- Sex crime investigation and interviewing witnesses
Contact A Mansfield Rape Defense Attorney | Free Initial Consultations
Do not hesitate to call me if you have been charged with a sex crime. The sooner you get me involved, the more I can do to help in your defense. To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced sex crime defense lawyer, call 318-678-5658 or contact me online.