I have more than 40 years of experience as a lawyer, including many sex crime defense matters. I know what is at stake for you, and I know how to help you get the best outcome possible.
As a contracted public defender in DeSoto Parish, Louisiana, I have handled a large number of sex crime defense cases. I have a wealth of experience and thorough knowledge regarding sex crime defense law and procedure. Contact me to learn more.
I defend clients against a range of sex crime charges, including:
- Molestation of juveniles – with a mandatory minimum of 25 years incarceration
- Rape – with up to 25 years imprisonment
- Forcible rape – with a minimum of five years imprisonment
- Aggravated rape – a capital crime requiring life imprisonment upon conviction
- Sexual battery – with up to 10 years imprisonment if the victim is an adult, and up to 25 years without parole if the victim is a minor
- Indecent behavior with a juvenile
- Indecent exposure
- Lewd acts
- Internet sex crimes
It is common for people convicted of sex crimes—whether through a trial or through a guilty plea—to be required to register as sex offenders for at least 10 years. I will do everything I can in your case to fight against a conviction.
Experience & Knowledge in Sex Crime Defense
I have a wealth of experience handling all of the complex aspects of sex crime defense:
- DNA testing
- Forensic interviews
- Psychological profiles
- Nurse examiner reports
- Sex crime investigation and interviewing witnesses
Contact a Mansfield Rape Defense Attorney
Free Initial Consultations
Do not hesitate to call me if you have been charged with a sex crime. The sooner you get me involved, the more I can do to help in your defense. To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced sex crime defense lawyer, call or contact me online.